Saturday, 9 November 2013

Haul: Rose gold glitter iphone case.

I'm on a glitter overload this week on the blog.  I had to share this purchase with you.  If you read Thursday's post then you will know how much I like sparkly, shiny, glittery things.  (I am not Gollum).
My phone is getting a new outfit for Christmas :)
 As soon as I saw this phone case, I knew it had to be mine... precioussssss... Introducing the rose gold glitter iphone 4s case from H&M for £3.99.  Yes it is tacky and the glitter will probably leave a trail- however it is sealed with glue at the edges and has lasted well from being in my bag thus far.  It came in a Christmas box with a tag saying 'To...... From....'.  I filled both spaces in with "ME".  Now I just need to find a nail polish to match..... (even if it will be a nightmare to remove)!   Every girl should have glitter.
My preciousssss
Can you recommend a rose gold glitter nail polish?  Or even gold glitter nail polish?  Glitter phone case- yes or no?

Disclaimer: Purchased by me.  I love glitter.

4 comments:

  1. Uh, I have a gold polish that would match....but it was limited edition from last year (OPI I'm Not Lion.) Um, gold. Gold that's not limited edition.

    I have a few other colors? Now I have to think about this for you. Maybe look around. A gold not limited edition. That is tough. Most golds come out around the holidays.

    And glitter is NEVER TACKY*. If that's the case...*looks at nail polish dresser* we have a problem.

    *Fine, fine, fine. There is a time, a place and there are just SOME items are tacky, tacky, tacky. A floor gowned besequined and glitterfied ballgown? TACKY. Phone cases and nails? I am not convinced. Tell that to my cranberry red jelly glitter manicure (Essie Leading Lady.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo thanks. Ill have to look for that polish! I think we share the same tastes! :) Cranberry jelly glitter mani sounds amazing. I have never tried Essie... now I want to!

      Delete
    2. Oh, I counted all of my holographics, glitters and flakeys...and I totally forgot the number now. I think it's 33 nail polishes out of over 100. But, you know, we're talking most of those are limited edition and I stop in my tracks. It's very hard to stop me from buying it once I stop in my tracks.

      Essie tends to be sheer on the first coat and opaque on the second. Just something I notice. I have a swatch of Leading Lady on my Tumblr. :)

      Delete
  2. I LOVE this phone case but unfort it's all sold out on their website :( Love S xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Messages make me smile! Please share some smiles with me! :)

Other posts you might like.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...